National Sales ManagerOpen
Rupa & Company Limited, Posted by: admin, 8 month ago
- 10-15 years experience
- 25 - 35 Lakh/annum
The Responsibilities of the National Sales Manager:
- Achieve & Exceed the National Sales Targets of Organizations Modern Trade Business.
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Develop sales and marketing plans for MT and drive team for achievement and growth.
- Open and manage new modern chain stores and manage them for better business growth.
- Maintain relationships and establish a strong rapport with all the key accounts for ensuring overall pipeline & revenue growth.
- Drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Market Share parameters.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Drive operational efficiency for modern trade channel, monitor performance and take corrective actions
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Negotiate favorable annual trading and logistic contract with MT chains
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve customers trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage the workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Manage & Motivate the Key Account Managers to achieve companys objective and vision.
- Train, motivate and guide the sales team and deploy sales resources to ensure best ROI.
- Develop and monitor sales objectives on monthly/ quarterly and annual basis for the team.
- Evaluate performance of sales team and provide appropriate feedback.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner.
Planning, Research and Strategy:
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Provide trade information, competitors activities and market intelligence to company
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques for business growth and profitability.
- Understand customer needs and suggest changes in products to meet these needs.
- Identify potential markets and ensure that strong relationships with existing customers are maintained
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction to build business.
- Identify strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Monitor and analyze marketing and sales reports
- Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Designation: National Sales Manager
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Functional Area: Management , Sales
- Industry: NA
- Experience: 10-15 Years
- Salary: 25 - 35 Lakh/annum
- Gender Preference: Both
- Age Preference:0-0 Years
- Working Days / Week: 6
- Skills Required: NA
- Qualification Required: NA
- Vacancy: NA
- Main Branch
- 1, Ho Chi Minh Sarani Metro Tower 8th Floor
- West Bengal
No similar jobs available